Event has already taken place!
Outreach Webinar for NGIS & CHUNAUTI 3.0 at Lucknow & Prayagraj
About this Event Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a
About this Event
Next Generation Incubation Scheme (NGIS) is STPI’s comprehensive incubation scheme which has a vision to drive the rise of India as a Software Product Nation so as to make India a global player in development, production and supply of Innovative, Efficient and Secure Software Products thus facilitating the growth across the entire spectrum of ICT sector as envisioned in the National Policy on Software Products (NPSP) – 2019.
NextGen Start-up Challenge Contest (CHUNAUTI – Challenge Hunt under NGIS for Advanced Uninhibited Technology Intervention) is a series of online Challenges under NGIS.
STPI has been strengthening the start-up ecosystem, through policies, initiatives, and creation of 360-degree ecosystem. The current digital era where technology adoption has been high in the urban, educated and high to mid income group population, the rural, less formally educated and low-income group population is still in the digital inaccessibility group. The ecosystem trends also clearly highlight that the sectors contributing significantly towards $1 Tn economy focus on the inaccessibility group. It is also seen that physically disabled population also forms a significant share of digital inaccessibility group. The inaccessibility group mostly resides in and around Tier II and III cities therefore the need is for hyper localized digital products/solution. Accordingly, to boost the localized innovations from Tier II & III cities, through CHUNAUTI 3.0 STPI is looking to identify and support promising startup working towards digital transformation & accessible products/solutions enabling equitable & inclusive growth with focus on sectors like Agriculture, Education, Healthcare & Wellness, Banking & Finance, E-commerce, and Environment etc. As in the previous contests, selected startups would be given physical infrastructure, funding assistance, access to networks, connects, learning and resources that are needed to build a scalable, profitable and global business.
Idea / Product / Solution Focus:
Products/Solutions for improving digital accessibility across India specifically for Persons with Disabilities (Mental Health/Speech/Visual/Hearing/Cognitive Impairment).
- Digital Products/Solutions to enable & enhance technology adoption by general populace beyond the constraints of language barriers, digital literacy, digital resources etc.
- Digital Products/Solutions to catalyse inclusion of larger populace under Govt. Schemes/Programs & Benefits (e.g., flagship pension, insurance schemes, etc.).
- Digital Products/Solutions for providing access to quality content using innovative techniques in education, healthcare etc. to larger populace
- Digital Products/Solutions for unique local level problems in particular sectors/domains like aquaculture, agriculture, skill etc for benefit of those sectors/domains.
- Other assistive technology solution addressing a pressing need not covered above.
Speakers & Host
(Thursday) 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Virtual Event Details