- 25 years in the corporate senior management roles
- BD, Marketing, Corporate Strategy, PR & Branding Professional
- Experience in IT, Healthcare, Education, Infra, Aviation
- Doer with acknowledged credentials
- Startup Mentor, B-School Advisor
- Management Speaker, Social Influencer, Thought Leader
- Writer, Author, Editor, Social Commentator, Talkshow Host
Shri Pranab Kishore Pani, a Post Graduate in English Literature specialising in American Literature, with Certificate Course in COBOL, is currently an entrepreneur since last seven years. He has successfully driven and managed his global medical tourism start-up venture as the Co-Founder & Managing Director of MTMC Medi-Info (P) Ltd, which he exited after acquisition. In 2018 he ventured into professional PR & Branding, managing businesses and talents completely and Consulting in IT, Healthcare & Education using technological tools and solutions besides, nurturing and guiding Start-ups through his second venture and new company,Talendeate beyond Border (P) Ltd as the Managing Director.
Prior to his entrepreneurship venture, he was in the Corporate sector for about 25 years in leadership roles in a variety of business domains such as Telecom, Software, Aviation, Infrastructure, Water, Power and Media & Entertainment.
He has been mentoring start-ups and advising companies in various businesses across India. Trying to create a complete support ecosystem for the start-ups and businesses in all aspects. Some of his mentored companies have received good fundings with his help and are doing extremely well in business, scaling up their ventures to greater heights. In 2016, Mr. Pranab had organized Startup Business Conferences at Chennai and Bangalore. He’s in the Advisory Board of IIM-B’s NSR-CEL.
He has been visiting several top B-Scools and Universities across India and interacts with the students and the academicians regularly. He has written several articles concerning relevant subjects and spoken about them in various national and international forums.
He speaks regularly in IIM-Bengaluru, IIM-Rohtak, IIIT-Raipur, Symbiosis, IMIS, CMS-Jains, KIIT University, ABBS, MP Birla Management, Christ University, Solapur University, CMR IT, on topics related to Management subjects, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Strategy, Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Communication & PR, Healthcare, issues related to the youth and Social Entrepreneurship. He is a Management Speaker, Writer and an influential Social Commentator.
Through his founded think tank, Talendeate Leadership Foundation, Pranab talks with eminent personalities, young achievers and celebriities while mentoring many. He lends his voice for documentary films, Ads and music videos and is a content developer & business consultant.
- CHARTER MEMBER of ROTARY E-CLUB of RI DISTRICT 3262
- Director Technology & Innovation India in Melbourne based Global Opportunity Commercialization Pty (GOC)
- Former National Director PRCI, and Editor Chanakya & L&D’s Ekakshara Journals
- Jury member Bhubaneswar International Children & Community Film Festival BICCFF-2020
- Trustee HARK & Santwana Seva Trust
Healthcare, GIS & IT Products/Solutions